A full guide for beginners on how to use a gel nails kit
Till today, fashion has taken many turns in the industry of manicure. Various types of fashion statements are released for unique kinds of manicure. If you keep up with the trends of the fashion world, then you must have an idea of gel nails. It is getting highly popular and a new trend of manicure is emerging with this technique. You can try any kind of design. Starting from complicate looks to a simple matte look, everything will look beautiful without any kind of extra effort.
What does a gel nail kit contain?
The set pentru unghii gel nail kit contains many different kinds of tools, devices and accessories for giving a flawless nail manicure. Some of them are given in below, with a brief description about each.
- UV light tube: This is ideal for beginners as it has an adjustable timer which is very easy to use. You just have to press the timer button and exactly after 2 minutes the UV light will switch off. It is recommended to dry the nails for 3-4 minutes under the lamps.
- Pile: It’s a kit which has 6 special parts that includes cleaning of the cuticle, dead cell removal, cutter of 6 different types to remove the gel and smoothing gel. It helps in nail filing as well as shaping the nails.
- Nail stencils: As the name suggests, it will help to create new patterns on the nail as a template.
- Cleanser: It cleans the nails by degreasing the stains or previous paint.
- Non acidic primer: It will help to prepare the nails for the gel and will save the nails from getting dehydrated.
- Bonding agent: It will help in sticking the various levels of gel with each other.
- Gel phase: There are various types of gels available. These gels should be applied by some specific brushes. The first will be base gel. It is a transparent gel used for levelling and doesn’t get burnt in UV rays. Construction gel is used after a coat of gel base so that it can get a better grip and good shock resistance. Then the camouflage gel is used to hide all the imperfection of the nails. You can also use a gel for French manicure. And to give this manicure a glossy finish, apply the finishing gel.
Tips for you
Even if you are a beginner or an expert in this art, there are some basic things which you should keep in mind before using this nail art.
- The gel should be applied normally in the nails. This gel works on the basis of UV light curing process. It provides stability and increases the durability of the nail paint.
- Before applying a new coating of base paint, always clean the nails properly. If possible, then shape it first and then put your fingers in warm water for some time. The previous nail polish should be removed properly and there should be no stain left from it on your nails.
- Apply few coats of the gel and put your fingers under the UV rays emitting machine for just 3-4 minutes.
- After 3 minutes just apply the final layer of coating and the manicure is ready.