Why prefer Jamberry Wraps over others?
Gorgeous and smart looks are a desirable thing for everyone, especially girls. Many products are also created to enhance beauty and Jamberry nail wraps are one such type of a product. The journey of this attractive product started with three sisters Lyndsey, Christy and Keri. These Jamberry wraps are the most cost-effective way to accent the fingers and also toes. The specialty of these wraps is that they can be used directly to the nails to accomplish a look not found anywhere else. The users do not need to go to the salon.
So the question you might face is, are Jamberry wraps vegan? The answer is true! Yes these nail wraps are 100% pure or natural. This exclusive nail can be used in about maximum fifteen minutes at home. Besides, this product of US make has no harmful chemicals and latex.
Applying strategy for Jamberry nails
Basically, this Jamberry nails are created to be easily used in the home. There is a using manual useful for the users.
- Wash the nails by using alcohol or nail polish removers.
- Then, cut and file the nails to preferable shape and length.
- After cutting the nails, wash it once more with nail polish remover or alcohol, and push back the cuticle.
- Match the nail of the finger or toe to the nail shield that fits well.
- Peel off the nail shield. After that, warm with a blow-dryer for 10 to 15 seconds or until soft and malleable.
- Press the shield onto the nail during applying heat. Then use firm pressure around edges to comply the shield with the nail. Apply rubber cuticle pusher to seal the shield around the cuticle.
- Clip the top with scissors and then file off the rest part of the shield using a downward motion to diminish excess.
- Use heat and pressure to the shield again until it is sealed to the nail. The repetition of this step for several times assists to make a tight seal to the nail surface and expand wear time.
- Removal process – There are two removal alternatives for Jamberry nail shields. These are –
Quick removal – Warm the shields with a blow-dryer for 15 seconds. Then break the seal. Slowly scratch the shield from side to side.
Gentle removal – This process is the best process when the nail shields are not peeling easily or the adhesive is still attached to the nail bed. In this process, soak the nail shields in nail polish remover for 20-30 seconds and rub them off gently. Soaking breaks down the adhesive bond and permits them to easily slide off the nail bed.
Accessories provided with Jamberry nail wraps
A Jamberry starter kit provides the following –
- 4 sheets of nail wraps.
- Jamberry Mini-Heater.
- 3 Buffer Blocks.
- 50 Orange sticks.
- Nail care cuticle oil.
- Start up guide.
- 10 Nail peep wipes.
- Two 25-Packs of catalogs.
- 6 Nail Files.
- Order forms.
- Additional Business kits.
Exclusive Benefits of Jamberry wraps
There are numerous prosperities of Jamberry wraps over other traditional wraps.
- No harmful chemicals and dry time.
- Latex, formaldehyde, and gluten free.
- Lasting for at least two weeks on fingers.
- Can be used with artificial or gel nails.
- Not damage the natural nails.